||Because the population of domestic is increasing constantly and improvement of the living standard, make the vehicle quantity of motor increase sharply day by day, and because the motorcycle has mobility, convenient, parks convenient, cheap, become domestic most general personal means of transportation, and the contingency keeps pouring in, so this research purpose develop the motorcycle riding simulation, and to be aimed at motorcycle riding simulation system to do the reliability and validation verification, can drive simulator in order to educate and consult with convenient future motorcycle this to training before the real road will drive of new hand that motorcycle drive, and the motorcycle riding simulator tool of the relevant research, in order to improve the situation happens in the accident. Experiment 3D scene by construction to National Central University, in order to make real road test and virtual road test contrast, arrange all kinds of road type, to observe the basis in order to be verified as this system for the driving behavior of each subject. The motorcycle riding simulator installs on the platform of atmospheric pressure of the single axle, in order to imitate the change on the road surface.|
The result of study finds, this motorcycle riding simulator under the circumstances that different subject control, driving the behavior and displaying has a similar trend change separately, therefore verify this motorcycle riding simulator can simulate real motorcycle that can be steady and effective give people real experiences and behavior.
2. T. Hirata, T. Yai, T. Takagawa, “Development of the Driving Simulation System MOVIC-T4 and Its Validation Using Field Driving Data”, Tsinghua Science and Technology, issn 1007-0214 03/14 pp141-150, Volume 12, Number 2, April 2007.
3. J. Tornros, “Driving Behavior in a Real and a Simulated Road Tunnel—A Validation Study.,” Swedish Road and Transport Research Institute, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 497–503 , September 1997.
4. J. H. Ku, D. P. Jang, B. S. Lee, J. H. Lee, I. Y. Kim and S. I. Kim, “Development and validation of driving simulator for the spinal injury patient ”, CyberPsychology & Behavior, Vol.5, pp. 151-156, 2002.
5. G. Yamasaki, K. Aoki, Y. Miyamaru, K. Ohnuma, “Development of motorcycle training simulator”, Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, P11 S0389-4304(97)00057-X, April 1997
6. Development of riding simulator, 2009年4月6日，取自http://sklofp.zju.edu.cn/icfp/upload/paper/116_main.pdf。
8. F. Bella, “Driving simulator for speed research on two-lane rural roads”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 29 October 2007.
9. D. Bortoluzzi, A. Doria, R. Lot, “Experimental investigation and simulation of motorcycle turning performance ”, International Motorcycle Conference, Munchen, 2000.
10. N. G. Kim, Y.Y. Kim and T.K. Kwon, “Development of a virtual reality bicycle simulator for rehabilitation training of postural balance”, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Vol. 3980, pp. 241-250, 2006.
11. X. Yan, M. Abdel-Aty, E. Radwan, X. Wang, P. Chilakapati, “Validating a driving simulator using surrogate safety measures”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, June 2007.
12. S.T. Godley *, Thomas J. Triggs, Brian N. Fildes, “Driving simulator validation for speed research”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, April 2001.
13. R. W. Allen, M. L. Cook, T. J. Rosenthal, “Application of driving simulation to road safety”, Advances in Transportation Studies an international Journal, 2007
14. L. Zhang, B.C. Abreu, , S. Gary, B. Masel, C.H. Christiansen, K.J. Ottenbacher, “A Virtual Reality Environment for Evaluation of a Daily Living Skill in Brain Injury Rehabilitation:Reliability and Validity”, Arch Phys Med Rehabil, Vol 84, August 200
15. S. Yanai, Y. Itoh, T. Nemoto, M. Kihira, H. Matsuura, “Development of portable driving simulator system”, Achievements in Materialsand Manufacturing Engineering, VOLUME 29 ISSUE 2, August 2008
16. B. Reimer, L.A. D'Ambrosio, J.F. Coughlin, “Secondary analysis of time of day on simulated driving performance”, Journal of Safety Research, September 2007
17. 李嘉峰,“應用機車駕駛模擬系統探討凹凸路面對脊髓損傷病人姿態平衡之影響”, 中央大學機械工程研究所, 碩士論文, 民國97年。