||1. Albino, V., Garavelli, A.C.,& Schiuma, G.(1999). Knowledge transfer and inter-firm relationships in industrial districts: the role of the leader firm. Technovation, 19(11), 53-63.|
2. Barker, K. C. (2006). Environmental scan: Overview of the ePortfolio in general and in the workplace specifically.Retrieved on October 20, 2006 from http://www.FuturEd.com.
3. Barrett, H. (2004). Metaphors for portfolios: A series of quotes. Retrieved April 02, 2007, from http://electronicportfolios.com/metaphors.html
4. Barrett, H. C. (2001). Electronic portfolios. In A. Kovalchick & K. Dawson (Eds.), Educational technology: An encyclopedia. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-Clic.
5. Barrett, Helen (2000, April). Create Your Own Electronic Portfolio. Learning & Leading with Technology, 27(7), 14-21.
6. Beauchamp, M. A. (1965). An improved index of centrality. Behavioral Science, 10(2),161-163.
7. Chang, C.-C. (2008). Enhancing self-perceived effects using Web-based portfolio assessment. Computers in Human Behavior, 24(4), 1753-1771.
8. Clemente, B.E. & Pollara, V.J. (2005), Mapping the course, marking the trail, IT Professional, 7(6), 10-15.
9. Crockett, (1998).The portfolio journey: a creative guide to keeping student-managed portfolios in the classroom. Englewood, Colo.: Teacher Ideas Press.
10. D. Alahakoon, S. K. Halgamuge and B. Sirinivasan (2000), "Dynamic Self Organizing Maps With Controlled Growth for Knowledge Discovery", IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Special Issue on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 11(3), 601-614.
11. Danielson, Charlotte & Abrutyn, Leslye (1997) An Introduction to Using Portfolios in the Classroom. Alexandria: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
12. DeLone, W. H. & McLean, E. R. (2003). The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success:A ten-year update.Journal of Management Information System, 19(4), 9-30.
13. DeLone, W.H. and McLean, E.R. (1992). Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable. Information Systems Research ,3(1), 60-95.
14. Dennis, C. & J. Hardy (2006). Development of a model to advance the uptake of e-portfolios for undergraduates in teacher education and registered nurse preparation: An exemplar of best practice. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications, AACE.
15. Dorsey, P.A(2000). What is PKM?, Seminar, Millikin University from http://www.millikin.edu/webmaster/seminar/pkm.html
16. Eichler, G. (2003). E-learning and communities, supporting the circulation of knowledge pieces. Innovative Internet Community Systems Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2877, 48–64.
17. e-Portfolio Consortium (2003). Electronic portfolio white paper. Retrieved December 30, 2006, from http://eportconsortium.org/.
18. Eriksson, I. V. and Dickson, G. W., (2000) Knowledge Sharing in High Technology Companies, Proceedings of Americas Conference on Information Systems(AMCIS), 1330-1335.
19. Hendriks, P. (1999). Why share knowledge? the influence of ICT on the motivation for knowledge sharing. Knowledge and Process Management, 6(2):91-100.
20. Ives, B., Olson M. H., & Baroudi, J. J. (1983). The Measurement of User Information Satisfaction. Communications of the ACM, 26(10), 785-793.
21. Jafari, A. (2004), The “Sticky” ePortfolio System:Tackling Challenges and Identifying Attributes.EDUCAUSE Review, 39(4), 38 - 49.
22. Jonassen, D. H., Howland, J., Moore, J., and Marra, R. M. (2002). Learning to Solve Problems with Technology: A Constructivist Perspective (2nd Edition). Prentice Hall.
23. Kohonen, T. (1982). Self-organized formation of topologically correct feature maps. Biological Cybernetics, 43(1):59-69.
24. Lee, K.-C. (2001). Teaching materials and methods of comprehensive activity fields. Taipei: Shin-Lee.
25. Li, W., & Liu, Y. (2008). Personal Knowledge Management in E-Learning Era. Lecture notes in computer science, 5093, 200-205.
26. Mansvelder-Longayroux, D. D., Beijaard, D., & Verloop, N. (2007). The portfolio as a tool for stimulating reflection by student teachers. Teaching and Teacher Education, 23, 47-62.
27. McAfee, A. E. (2006). Enterprise 2.0: The Dawn of Emergent Collaboration. MIT Sloan Management Review 47(3).
28. Michael J. Albers(2008). Human-information interaction, Proceedings of the 26th annual ACM international conference on Design of communication, September 22-24, Lisbon, Portugal.
29. Nonaka, I. (1994). A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation. Organization Science, 5(1), 14–37.
30. P.B. Seddon, M.Y. Kiew(1994). A partial test and development of the DeLone and McLean model of IS success,International Conference on Information Systems, Vancouver, Canada, 99–110.
31. Piccoli, G., Ahmad, R., & Ives, B. (2001). Web-based virtual learning environments: a research framework and a preliminary assessment of effectiveness in basic IT skill training. MIS Quarterly, 25(4), 401–426.
32. Rai, A., Lang, S. S., & Welker, R. B. (2002). Assessing the validity of IS success models: an empirical test and theoretical analysis. Information Systems Research, 13(1), 50–69.
33. Redman, T. C. (1995), Improve Data Quality for Competitive Advantage, Sloan Management Review, 36(2): 99-107
34. Regis University (2005).《e-Portfolio Basics：What to include in ane-portfolio？》http://academic.regis.edu/LAAP/eportfolio/basics_include.htm
35. Rossi, P. G., Magnoler, P., Giannandrea, L. (2008). From an e-portfolio model to e-portfolio practices: someguidelines. Campus Wide Information Systems. 25(4), 219-232
36. Seddon, P. B. (1997). A respecification and extension of the DeLone and McLean model of IS success. Information Systems Research, 8(3), 240–253.
37. Smith, K., & Tilemma, H. (2003). Clarifying different types of portfolio use. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 28 (6), 625-648.
38. Sun P., Tsai R. J., Finger G., Chen Y.,Yeh D. (2008), What drives a successful e-Learning? An empirical investigation of the critical factors influencing learner satisfaction, Computers & Education, 50(4): 1183–1202.
39. Tan, J., Biswas, G., and Schwartz, D. (2006), Feedback for Metacognitive Support in Learning by Teaching Environments. Feedback for Metacognitive Support in Learning by Teaching Environments, The 28th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, Vancouver, Canada, 828-833.
40. Verkasalo, M., & Lappalainen, P.(1998). A method of measuring the efficiency of the knowledge utilization process. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 45(4), 414-423.
41. Wang, Y-S., Wang, H-Y., and Shee, D. Y. (2007a) ‘Measuring e-learning systems success in an organizational context: Scale development and validation.’ Computers in Human Behavior, 23(1): 1792–1808
42. Wixom, B. H., & Todd, P. A. (2005). A theoretical integration of user satisfaction and technology acceptance. Information System Research, 16(1), 85-102
43. Wu, J.-H. and Wang, Y.-M. (2006) Measuring KMS success: A respecification of the DeLone and McLean's model, Information & Management, 43(6) : 728-739.
44. Wu, Y.-I. (2005). Portfolio assessment. Educational test and assessment: From classroom viewpoint. Taipei: Wu-Nan.
45. Zhang, S.X., L. Olfman and P. Ractham (2007) “Designing ePortfolio 2.0: Integrating and Coordinating Web 2.0 Services with ePortfolio Systems for enhancing Users’ Learning”, Journal of Information Systems Education 2(18), 203-214.