||1. D. A. B. Miller, “Physical reasons for optical interconnection,” Int. J. Optoelectron., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 155–168, (1997)|
2. D. A. B. Miller, “Rationale and challenges for optical interconnects to electronic chips,” Proceedings of the IEEE 88 (6), 728-749, (2000)
3. R. Ho, K. Mai, and M. Horowitz,“The Future of Wires,” IEEE, pp. 490-504, Apr (2001)
4. R. Heming, L. C. wittig, P. Dannberg, J. Jahns, E. B. Kley, and M.Gruber, “Efficient planar-integrated free-space optical interconnects fabricated by a combination of binary and analog lithography,” IEEE Journal. Lightwave Technol., 26, 2136-2141 (2008).
5. P. Lukowicz et al., “Optoelectronic interconnection technology in the HOLMS system,” IEEE Journal. Sel. Top. Quantum Electron., 9, 624-635 (2003).
6. H. L. Althaus, W. Gramann, and K. Panzer, “Microsystems and wafer processesfor volume production of highly reliable fiber optic components for telecom- anddatacom-application,” IEEE Trans. on Compon., Packag., and Manufact. Technol. pt. B, 21, 147-156 (1998).
7. Bahram Jalali, Sasan Fathpour, “Silicon Photonics,” IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology., Vol. 24, no. 12, December 2006
8. Takahara, "Optoelectronic multichip module packaging technologies and optical input/output interface chiplevel packages for the next generation of hardware systems," Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, IEEE Journal of 9 (2), 443-451, 2003
9. S. Hiramatsu and T. Mikawa, “Optical design of active interposer for high-speed chip level optical interconnects,” IEEE Journal. Sel. Top. Quantum Electron., 24(2), 927-934
10. F. E. Doany, C. L. Schow, C. W. Baks, D. M. Kuchta, P. Pepeljugoski, L. Schares, R. Budd, F. Libsch, R. Dangel, F. Horst, B. J. Offrein, and J. A. Kash, “160 Gb/s bidirectional polymer-waveguide board-level optical interconnects using CMOS-based transceivers,” IEEE Trans. on Advan. Packag., vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 345-359, May 2009.
11. R. Dangel, C. Berger, R. Beyeler, L. Dellmann, M. Gmur, R. Hamelin, F. Horst, T. Lamprecht, T. Morf, S. Oggioni, M. Spreafico, and B. J. Offrein, ”Polymer-waveguide-based board-level optical interconnect technology for datacom applications,” IEEE Trans. on Advan. Packag., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 759-767, Nov. 2008.
12. T. Shibata and A. Takahashi, “Flexible opto-electronic circuit board for in-device interconnection,” Electro. Compo. and Tech. Conference, pp. 261-267, 2008.
13. L. Vivien, X. L. Roux, S. Laval, E. Cassan, and D. M.-Morini, “Design, realization, and characterization of 3-D taper for fiber/micro-waveguide coupling,” IEEE J. Sel. Top. Quantum Electron., vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1354-1358, Nov. 2006.
14. J. Inoue, T. Ogura, K. Kintaka, K. Nishio, Y. Awatsuji, and S. Ura, “Fabrication of embedded 45-degree micromirror using liquid-immersion exposure for single-mode optical waveguides,” Journal of Light. Tech., vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1563-1568, June 2012.
15. C. J. Brooks, A. P. Knights, and P. E. Jessop, “Vertically-integrated multimode interferometer coupler for 3D photonic circuits in SOI,” Opt. Express, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 2916-2921, Feb. 2011.
16. Choon-Gi Choi, Sang-Pil Han, Byeong Cheol Kim, Seung-Ho Ahn, and Myung-Yung Jeong, “Fabrication of Large-Core 1×16 Optical Power Splitters in Polymers Using Hot-Embossing Process,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 15, no. 6, June (2003)
17. Shau-Gang Mao et al., “Analysis of coplanar waveguide-to-coplanar stripline transitions,”IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol.48, no. 1, Jan . 2000.
18. I. Zubel, “Silicon anisotropic etching in alkaline solutions III: On the possibility of spatial structures forming in the course of Si(100) anisotropic etching in KOH and KOH+IPA solutions,” Sens. Actuators, A, 84(1), 116-125 (2000)
19. H. C. Lan, H. L. Hsiao, C. C. Chang, C. H. Hsu, C. M. Wang, M. L. Wu, “Monolithic integration of elliptic-symmetry diffractive optical element on silicon-based 45° micro-reflector,” Opt. Express, 17(23), 20938-20944 (2009)
20. F. Wang, F. Liu, and A. Adibi, “45 degree polymer micromirror integration for board-level three-dimensional optical interconnects,” Opt. Express, 17(13), 10514-10521 (2009)
21. K.-M. Chu, J.-S. Lee, B. S. Rho, H. S. Cho, H.-H. Park, and D. Y. Jeon, “Optimization of low temperature flip chip bonding for VCSEL arraysfor polymeric-waveguide-integrated optical interconnection systems,” in Proc. 9th Microoptics Conf. (MOC), Tokyo, Japan, Oct. 29–31, 2003, pp.402–405
22. Microresist Web site: http://www.microresist.de/products/negative_photoresists/pdf/po_pi_epo_en_07062201_ls_neu.pdf