Items with full text/Total items : 70585/70585 (100%)
Visitors : 23176798
Online Users : 486
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Authors: ||林和勇;Lin, Ho-Yung|
|Keywords: ||創新商業模式;品牌建立;innovative business model;branding strategy|
|Issue Date: ||2018-08-31 14:29:32 (UTC+8)|
本研究採質性研究方式中的個案分析法，收集T公司資料，並以專家訪談的方式，針對T公司內部員工與主導專案的高階管理者進行深度訪談。本研究首先經由總體經濟環境分析瞭解產業經營環境的變化及其影響，再透過Osterwalder (2004) 所提出的商業模式進行分析，藉以說明T公司如何跳脫傳統OEM及ODM模式，進行產品創新與提高客戶使用該產品的附加價值。
(3) 致力於品牌建立與長期市場行銷投資;After three decades’ of vigorous growth, the traditional textile industry as well as textile-related complex materials industries is hitting an unprecedented bottleneck in both the market scales and the product development. In view of the growing environmental concern and corporate social responsibility worldwide, this study explores the opportunity of creating an innovative business model by working with nonprofit organizations and material end-users and to achieve a win-win scenario for all parties involved.
Using Case Study Method within the Qualitative Research Method, we collected company information of Company T, and many in-depth interviews have been carried out talking with senior management team and employees within Company T. This study begins with an analysis of the overall economic overview, to understand the changes in the industry and subsequent impact occurred. After that, through the business model and analysis proposed by Osterwalder (2004), we take a look at possible ways of how Company T can think outside of the box and step away from the traditional OEM and ODM model and to carry out product innovation and improvement as well as giving its customers added-value when customers use its products.
The key conclusions of the case study with Company T are summarized as follows:-
(1) Transformation of traditional textile industries
(2) Looking to establish new innovative business models
(3) Establishing its own brand and enhancing company’s visibility internationally
Three key advices for Company T in the case study are outlined as follows:-
(1) Assembly a management team with solid experience working overseas and to cultivate talented staff with potential
(2) Continuous improvement and adjustment of innovative business models indicated in the study
(3) Create brand identity and have long-term marketing investment
|Appears in Collections:||[高階主管企管（EMBA）碩士班] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.
::: Copyright National Central University. | 國立中央大學圖書館版權所有 | 收藏本站 | 設為首頁 | 最佳瀏覽畫面: 1024*768 | 建站日期：8-24-2009 :::