Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Keywords: ||核心競爭力;汽車租賃;策略矩陣;經營策略;資源基礎;Automobile Leasing;Management Strategic;Strategic Matrix|
|Issue Date: ||2014-05-08 15:26:46 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||汽車租賃產品在已開發國家中已成主要的運輸工具之一，在美國2004年租賃車新領牌照占當年度新車銷售的13%，在日本同年這個比例為10.5%或602千輛 (歐力士租車內部研究資料)；台灣的市場2000年此一比例約2%，到了2005年已達4.1％或23千輛，雖然沒有達到美、日的市場規模，但以這五年之產業平均年複合成長率高達20%觀之 (中華電信數據分公司資料2005/12/31)，此一產業實在不可小覬。|
四、交叉銷售 (Cross Selling) 的策略在台灣汽車租賃普遍被運用，效果佳。
;Leasing automobile has become one of the main means of transport in developed countries.
From the new car registration ratio in 2004, the rental car proportion has occupied 13% in USA, for the same year in Japan; the proportion is 10.5% or 602,000 cars ( Orix interior searching info.). However Taiwan automobile leasing market is marching forward in this direction as well. In the year 2000, about 2%of rental from total vehicle registration and it had already reached 4.1% or 23,000 cars in 2005. Although this has not yet reached the field scale of USA and Japan, In general the industry average of five year compound growth rate up to 20%(ChungHwa telecommunication date divide common department materials 2005/12/31). Therefore this industry prospects for future growth are excellent.
According to research into the background of parent company of the leading rental car companies in Taiwan, there are three kinds of such as those with car trader's background, financial circles background and professional car leasing corporation. There are big differences in what they possess in their key resources and major abilities.
Within these companies, the time to invest in this industry successfully differed by more than ten years and the parent company addressed to it differently; Each company has developed its own management tactics, or by operating similar tactics have come out with different performances because of accumulated different resources, conditions, and opportunities.
Based on official statistics, there are currently 815 leased cars in Taiwan (Ministry of Communications, the operation conditions of leasing industry of limousine are investigated, 2005),
However, the top 10 ranked companies who invest in this industry are the financial groups,
and they occupy more than 70% of the total. Therefore, in summary these leading manufacturers can draw together to present a situation in the car leasing industry this country indefinitely.
This report is based on ' Taiwan automobile leasing industry's management tactics analysis ' and carries on for further research.
The main materials of this research are based on the analysis of the rental car leading companies and other secondary information collecting, and in depth interviews with the General Managers of these top five automobile leasing companies. By using Porter’s 5 force analytic type as the industry correction and analysis of the competition, then according to each leading companies “resource base” and “Core ability” go on comparing and different “ life cycle”, alternate analysis of industry with particular leader strategy that company adopt any differences in time frame, make progressive analysis of the “value unit” , and try to model each company’s management tactics by adopting SiTu DaXian's Strategic matrix analysis, expecting to work out the most constructive and suitable direction for management tactics on the automobile leasing industry.
In according with above-mentioned analysis and study, finally it gets the conclusions of five items.
1. If the company becomes involved by choosing in this industry life cycle in its earlier growth stage, the result will come out the best.
2. By using companies’ core abilities and resources to process the management strategic, it will reach the better result. This proved result is matched on “Resource base” theory, “Core Competence” theory, and “Unit value” theory.
3. The key successful factors in Taiwan automobile leasing industry are “Capital collection” and “used car sell ability”, these two are most important. The rest of seven abilities are the “Human Resources”, “ Brand Marketing”,, “ Channel”, “Customer Resources “, “ the vehicle purchases “, “Operating Procedure”, and “law affair press”.
4. Cross-selling strategic generally in use by the Taiwan automobile leasing company has good result.
5. The scope of the product line and management effect present positive correlation (base on car rental leading companies as samples).
|Appears in Collections:||[高階主管企管（EMBA）碩士班] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.