Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Keywords: ||品牌策略;中國市場通路;8十商業模式;電機;變頻器;Brand Strategy;Brand Strategy;8-cross Business Models;Motor;Inverter|
|Issue Date: ||2014-10-15 15:31:33 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||自中國改革開放以來，中國境內工業化發歷呈現高速發展,帶來了經濟快速的起飛，也造就中國能源消耗倍數擴增的實況。而隨著經濟好轉，多數人對於環境保護的意識逐步提高。在經濟發展與規劃能源建設的同時,中國政府突然意識到能源的不足及注意到國際間提出的節能議題。而在2004年發佈了”節能中長期專項規劃”, 此規劃明確地指出:能源是戰略資源,是建設小康社會的重要物質基礎,必須堅持節能的優先。在此政策大方向地確立後,吸引了各式各樣節能產品進行研發及投入到節能市場中,其中, 以節能式電機與相應的電機驅動器製造廠商數量的成長最為迅速。但自2011年以後，中國經濟成長速度開始放緩，GDP成長率也退至個位數字,相關產業廠商開始進入成長與獲利的空前壓力區。|
個案公司隸屬中國電梯銷量第六大的台灣Y集團,G公司設立初期主要業務為幫集團公司進行電梯部件的研發製造。在中國房地產逐步進入飽和期，電梯市場的未來逐漸走向高原期, G公司於2012年開始改變經營策略，進入自動化與節能元器件產品市場，目前正思考進入的商業模式，以期能在市場中快速建立品牌。本研究主要目的有二：首先，本研究將探討中國在第十二個五年規劃啟動後，中國自動化產業所面臨的正面或負面影響有哪些? 其次探討在中國當前外部環境的變化趨勢下，個案公司該如何擬定策略方向，建立一個成功的商業化模式?
架構與權限 / 資源與合作 / 創新與領導 /定位與關係
八、建立經銷體制與BD架構建立銷售團隊內部競爭;Since the opening-up policy and reform in China, the domestic industrialization had rapidly developed not only to make the economics boom but also to result in a severe and multiple energy consumption. Therefore people put much more attention on the environmental protection with the better and better economic development. However, while the China government was planning it next economic policies as well as the related construction in energy, suddenly they are aware of the energy shortfall and also those energy saving issues coming from the international society. In 2004, the government released “a special the energy-saving program for mid- long-term”, and it precisely indicates that energy saving is a must and prior task for the country since it is a strategic resource and very important element for building moderately prosperous society. This policy had brought various energy-saving products development and investment into the market; there into, the numbers of suppliers in energy-saving motors and its controller’s field grew up very quickly. However, since 2011, the economic development in China began to have quite slow movement with a single digital in GDP, all the related suppliers in this industry were under great pressure on their sales growth as well as profitability.
In the 12th Five-Year Plan began in 2011, it defines very clearly that China needs to accelerate building an energy-saving and environmentally friendly society and to improve the level of conservation culture. At the same time, China new leader also put his power on continuous reform on politics, economics, community and civilization, and this makes those enterprises in energy-saving field adjust their management strategy and direction.
The case company belongs to a Taiwanese Y Group, the NO. 6 in China elevators market, at the beginnings, the major business of G Company is for his to develop and manufacture the elevator-related components for Y Group. While the real estate situation in China goes into the saturation period, the future of elevator industry also gradually plateaued out. For this reason, G Company began to change its management strategy in 2012, and they turned into the market for automation as well as energy-saving components. Now, it is the moment they are thinking the business model to entry into this market with the target to build its own brand name rapidly. There are two major purposes of this study, firstly, we are going to discuss the positive or negative influences for Automation Industry in China after the 12th Five-Year Plan announced. Secondly, how the case company establishes strategies and direction to build a successful business model in existing fickle trends in China?
This study uses the framework of 8-cross country models to find out the challenges from outside environment in China Automation Industry Field. Meanwhile, we will also use 8-cross business models and its profit model to analyze the sales performance of the case company in the past year. It will help us to confirm the existing operational performance of the case company, and finally to understand the re-adjusted business model especially in brand strategy as well as to estimate the new- potential- profit model.
The two major conclusions of this study are as follows:
A. The opportunities and challenges of the energy-saving products suppliers in China after the 12th Five-year plan announced.
1. Due to the major direction in industry conservation from the government, the energy saving and emissions reduction projects in various fields has gradually started. Accordingly, this brings huge demands and marketing space of high efficiency and energy saving motors to related suppliers.
2. More and more products as to new technology, new material and new type coming up, shorter and shorter product cycle for next generation. This makes strong requirements from technology development and improvements; equivalently the suppliers must have quick responses on those new creations.
3. The government pushes forward weeding out the general efficiency IE2 motors in the market, instead, they aggressively promote high-efficient motors with subsidies. This action now leads to the unfair competitions between those companies with and without corresponding subsidies.
4. The new standard and regulation in energy conversation of motor system has brought great impacts on those manufacturers and suppliers with low processing level and low technology.
B. How the case company builds a successful business model in such changing environment in China market?
1. Industry homogeneity is getting more and more severe after so many years developments, the intense product technology is replaced by the violent competitions. Fighting for the market share is white-hot, only the strongest survives. The main route to success is to define the good position on the products and the market segments, and to strength the organization.
2. Energy-saving motor products belong to high- and intense- technology industry, the key is to own the highly skilled people and professional team.
3. The energy-saving motors industry is just on its beginning stage due to the standard and regulation, the major service coming from the demands of the end-users. Therefore, all the related suppliers/ manufactures/ end-users need to co-operate together to create or develop the product for its own needs.
4. It is necessary to build professional team with high flexibility, to face and deal with those risks from unclear policies in the market.
5. According to 8-cross analysis, we suggest the case company to make the following adjustments or actions to enter into Automation Industry Field:
• Framework and authority/ Resource and cooperation/ Creation and leadership/ Position and relationship
Based on the discussion and conclusion in A and B, we would like to give the following suggestions to the case company. They are…
I. The business unit should be defined by different product category, and this will help to run the proper marketing channels in Automation Industry market.
II. A periodical strategy meeting is necessary to create the team alignment and the centrifugal force to the organization.
III. The RD team needs to be stirred by inner competitions and reward system; also the team should be organized by the product category.
IV. Build a small team or department for management plans to run and review the action plans based on the strategy.
V. Focus on the manufacturing and strategically bring into OEM business of international companies.
VI. Co-develop and co-market the products with international companies to gain more market shares.
VII. Major strategy is the customer-oriented service. It will bring more sales and additional values to survive in this red sea market.
VIII. Build the distribution channels and system. Meanwhile, an individual business development team to create inner competition in existing sales team.
|Appears in Collections:||[Executive MBA] Electronic Thesis & Dissertation|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.