Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Authors: ||周心怡;Chou, Hsin-Yi|
|Keywords: ||製造執行系統;MES;紮根理論;成功關鍵因素;深度訪談;manufacturing execution system;MES;grounded theory;key successful factors;in-depth interviews|
|Issue Date: ||2020-06-05 17:23:45 (UTC+8)|
(1) 主張1： 傳統產業的產線人員排斥系統程度，高於其他產業。
(2) 主張2： 高層的決心及支持高，系統測試階段能在合理時間內完成。
(3) 主張3： 公司的支持越高，專案成功機率越高。
(4) 主張4： 企業端PM能力越強，系統測試完整度越高。
(5) 主張5： 企業規模越大，自動化整合測試階段越能在合理時間內完成。
希望藉由本研究的發現，提供給欲導入MES的企業及廠商，透過分析歸納的成功關鍵因素，了解這些關鍵因素的背景原因、影響性及影響範圍，企業在依據本身的條件及狀況，進行考量及調整，以能適切的規劃MES，增加專案導入的成功機率，以此作為參考依循。;Recently as the rising of Industry 4.0 with the rapidly improvement of hardware and software, the smart factory becomes reality. Most manufacturing industry are willing to implement the core system of the smart factory, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), to manage the production capacity, improve product quality by understanding the real-time status of the production line. It can response market with small and diverse demands today to increase the competitiveness of company and bring more revenue to stand firmly in the global market.
The manufacturing industry understands that MES is the core of the operation of the smart factory to be important and must be imported, but still feel strange to it. In the past, many companies successfully implemented MES but more companies failed. The reason is that the MES implementation is complicated with multi-faceted. If we want to do it successfully, many key factors need to be considered. Enterprise culture, company background, organization, and situation in the moment are all different which also affects the key factors to the success of MES implementation.
This research is based on grounded theory, through in-depth interviews with consultants of MES to understand the actual process of the MES implementation project. Repeatedly organizes and analyzes the information collected by those interviews, then summarizes the key successful factors of the MES implementation to come out the proposition of this research.
The key successful factors of MES implementation include the following:
(1) Company support with "high-level determination and support", "project success or failure is related to performance" and "dedicated full-time unit".
(2) User-side Project Manager capabilities: including "Familiarity with production process", "Familiarity with MES system", "Project execution ability".
(3) The cooperation degree of production line on testing time.
(4) System test completeness.
(5) The cooperation degree of the equipment supplier.
(6) The delivery or modification of the equipment must be completed within reasonable time.
This research proposes following propositions:
(1) Proposition 1: People in the production line of traditional industries rejected the MES more than people of other industries.
(2) Proposition 2: High-level determination and support are highly related to the system test completed within reasonable time.
(3) Proposition 3: Company supporting higher, the probability of project success is higher.
(4) Proposition 4: Capability of the enterprise Project Manager is more professional, the system test completeness is more solid.
(5) Proposition 5: The enterprise scale is larger, more chance the automated integration testing phase be completed within reasonable time.
Wish the findings of this research can provide more hints of key successful factors to those companies or manufacturers who want to implement MES. As a reference by analyzing the key successful factors, they can understand the background reasons, influences and scope of these key factors and adjust them properly by company actual conditions to increase the probability of successful MES implementation project.
|Appears in Collections:||[高階主管企管（EMBA）碩士班] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.