Items with full text/Total items : 68069/68069 (100%)
Visitors : 23055276
Online Users : 240
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||組織自尊、學習目標導向及尋求回饋行為對於員工自我學習之影響;The effects of organization-based self-esteem, learning goal orientation, and feedback-seeking behavior on employee voluntary learning behavior|
|Authors: ||劉宗慈;Liu, Tsung-Tzu|
|Keywords: ||組織自尊;學習目標導向;尋求回饋行為;自我學習;Organization-based self-esteem;Learning goal orientation;Feedback-seeking behavior;Learning from oneself|
|Issue Date: ||2018-08-31 11:08:31 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||數位科技的發展對於全球金融業的商業模式及經營型態已經產生巨大的影響，並改變金融業原有提供金融服務的供給方式。面對如此劇烈的變化，現今銀行體系如仍以正式學習方式來培養未來金融人才以因應產業狀況的變化將會緩不濟急。因此，員工必須能夠對自我能力提升的學習採取主動的行為，依據自我需要選擇學習方法與資源，以自我學習方式加速學習，培養數位金融時代所需要之職能，方能因應環境市場變化。本研究旨在探討員工的組織自尊(Organization-based self-esteem)對學習目標導向(Learning Goal Orientation)、尋求回饋行為(Feedback Seeking Behavior)與自我學習(Learning from oneself)之影響，藉此瞭解組織能夠激發員工自我學習的條件因素，而致力於實施有益於員工持續學習的人才發展措施，提升組織競爭能力。|
;The development of digital technology has had a huge impact on the business model and the business type of the global financial industry, and has changed the way how financial industry originally provided financial services. Confronting with such drastic changes, if today′s banking systems still use formal learning methods to train future financial talents, it will be too slow to respond the changes in industry conditions. Therefore, employees must be able to take active actions in self-improvement learning, choose learning methods and resources according to their own needs, accelerate learning in an employees’ learning from oneself manner, and cultivate the functions required in the digital financial era in order to respond to changes in the environmental market.
The purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of organization-based self-esteem on learning goal orientation, feedback seeking behavior, learning from oneself, to understand the conditional factors that can stimulate employees’ learning from oneself, and is committed to implementing talent development measures that are conducive to continuous learning of employees, and enhance organizational competitiveness.
S Bank’s employees were the main research subjects in this study, a total of 132 valid samples were collected, hypothesized and analyzed . The results of the study showd that:
1. Organization-based self-esteem has a significant positive impact on employees’ learning from oneself.
2. Organization-based self-esteem has a significant positive impact on learning goal orientation.
3. Organization-based self-esteem has a significant positive impact on feedback seeking behavior.
4. Learning goal orientation has a significant positive impact on employees’ learning from oneself.
5. Feedback seeking behavior has a significant positive impact on employees’ learning from oneself.
6. Learning goal orientation has a complete mediating effect on organization-based self-esteem and employees’ learning from oneself.
7. Feedback seeking behavior has a partial mediating effect on organization-based self-esteem and employees’ learning from oneself.
Finally, based on the results of empirical research, this study presents practical implications and recommendations for future study.
|Appears in Collections:||[人力資源管理研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.
::: Copyright National Central University. | 國立中央大學圖書館版權所有 | 收藏本站 | 設為首頁 | 最佳瀏覽畫面: 1024*768 | 建站日期：8-24-2009 :::