|Abstract: ||員工的離職會影響組織運作的效能和競爭力，替企業帶來風險(Wang, Wang, Zhang,Xu, Zhang, & Xu, 2017)。主管的行為是影響員工離職的主因(Reina, Rogers, Peterson,Byron, & Hom, 2018)，員工對主管越滿意度越高越不容易有離開組織的念頭(Reid, 2016)，主管教練行為是解決上述情況的好方法。主管教練行為包含，協助員工設定目標與期待、建立個人化學習情境、主管成為員工資源、協助員工拓寬眼界、主管向員工詢問回饋、主管透過議題討論不斷地提問使員工思考、主管向員工提供回饋、主管站在他人的角度想事情。|
本研究主要是針對台灣和中國地區進行，想了解主管教練行為在東方文化下的效果。有效樣本為1167 份，使用統計軟體SPSS22.0 進行研究分析，研究結果如下：
;Turnover of employees will affect the effectiveness and competitiveness of the organization, and bring risks to the company(Wang, Wang, Zhang, Xu, Zhang, & Xu, 2017).The behavior of the supervisor is the main cause of employee turnover(Reina, Rogers, Peterson, Byron, & Hom, 2018), The more satisfied the employee is with the supervisor, the less likely the employee has the idea of leaving the organization(Reid, 2016), supervisory coaching behavior is a good way to solve the above situation. Supervisory coaching behavior includes assisting employees in setting goals and expectations, establishing a personalized learning situation, become employee resources, assisting employees to broaden their horizons, asking employees for feedback, constantly ask questions through discussion of topics to enable employees to think, providing feedback to employees, thinking from the perspective of others.
This study is mainly aimed at Taiwan and China, and wants to understand the effect of the supervisory coaching behavior in the Eastern culture. It has collected valid 1167 respondents.By using SPSS 22.0 to do the quantitative analysis, the research results are as follows:
1. The higher the employee perceives the supervisory coaching behavior, the higher the
employee′s job satisfaction.
2. The higher the employee perceives the supervisory coaching behavior, the lower the
3. The higher the employee′s job satisfaction, the lower the turnover intention.
4. Employee perceives supervisory coaching behavior will affect the turnover intention
through job satisfaction.
5. Different genders, regions, educational levels, and the frequency of contact with supervisors in the past month have an impact on the main research variables.
This study proves supervisory coaching behavior is hygiene factors affect the employee′s job satisfaction, and hygiene factors are related to the employee′s turnover intention.