|Abstract: ||依據性別工作平等法，我國受僱者任職滿6 個月且每一子女滿3 年可申請育嬰留職|
而影響其全勤獎金、考績或為其他不利之處分。然依據2018 年勞動部公布之「105 年
6. 復職後工作不適應，對復職後績效、工作量及工作時間有負向關係。;According to the Act of Gender Equality in Employment, after being in service for six
months, employees may apply for the parental leave without pay before any of their children
reach the age of three. When the employee applies for the parental leave without pay, the
employer may not refuse, and may not regard it as a result of absence from work, and affect
adversely on the employees′ full-attendance bonus payments, performance appraisal or other
disadvantages. However, according to the “Survey on Parental Leave for Raising Children,
2016” released by the Ministry of Labor in 2018, 8% of the employees were still obstructed
by their employers when they applied for parental leave without pay. And after their
reinstatements, 21% of the employees whose performance had been affected adversely, 10.9%
of them whose workload had increased, 6.6% of them whose working hours had increased,
3.8% of them whose salary had decreased, and 1.9% of them whose job grades had decreased.
This study analyzes the factors that affect the personal performance and working
conditions of the employees who returned to the original company after reinstating from
parental leave without pay according to the 2,958 valid samples in the “Survey on Parental
Leave for Raising Children, 2016”. The finding results are as follows:
1. When an employee is applying for the parental leave without pay, it would have a negative
influence on the employee′s performance, job grade, salary, workload and working hours
after his or her reinstatement if the employer obstructed the application.
2. The larger the organization, the more negative the relationship between the employee′s
performance, salary, workload and working time after his or her reinstatement.
3. During the period of the employee’s parental leave without pay, if the company adjusts the
human resource accordingly, it would have a positive influence on the employee’s
performance, salary, workload and working hours after his or her reinstatement.
4. If the plan of reinstatement had changed during the period of parental leave without pay, it
would have a negative influence on the employee′s performance, salary, workload and
working hours after his or her reinstatement.
5. After the employee′s reinstatement, if the employee can not adopt the work, it would have
a negative influence on the employee′s performance, salary, workload and working hours.